You've been tagged. If you are reading this, please copy all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tag 25 other victims. Tag me to, so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your PROFILE page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:54 AM- my clock runs fast.
2. How do you like your steak?
Kindly treated from birth to death. After that, medium rare. Unless you're talking about getting one around the Northeast, where medium rare means "dripping red." In which case I prefer medium well.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
UP! It was fun. I had a good time talking with Joe.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Eh... I guess I'd probably want to live somewhere on the West Coast. The weather's nicer there.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Mostly Cheerios, with a bit of cinnamon Life on top for flavor. In skim milk. And a strawberry yogurt on the side.
7. What foods do you dislike?
Quite a few veggies, sadly. I also dislike balut on principle. And curry. I really don't do hot stuff that well, I guess.
8. Favorite Place to Eat?
Noodles. Cheap *and* delicious. :D
9. Favorite dressing?
Ehh... I actually don't use dressing on salad anymore. It used to be ranch, though.
10. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1997 maroon Ford Taurus. Nothing flashy.
11. What are your favorite clothes?
The kind that don't cut off my circulation, preferably with lots of pockets.
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Do I have to pick one? I need to get to Japan at some point. Portland, Oregon as well. Possibly England. Maybe Austin, Texas, also.
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Needs refilling, either way. Seriously, I'm not singularly optimistic or pessimistic. I have both, along with some cynicism, idealism, and the particularly stupid brand of optimism that'll hope against all hope.
14. Where would you want to retire?
Meh. Maybe somewhere on the West Coast. Or, if I get good enough with Japanese, Japan would be nice. Or, if Ipvy ever gets around to conquering the world, I'll settle down to rule New Zealand quietly for him.
15. Favorite time of day?
Early morning (if I'm not dead tired) and late afternoon. They both have this amazing golden sunlight I love.
16. Where were you born?
Some hospital in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
17. What is your favorite sport to watch?
18. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Haven't a clue.
19. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Dunno, don't care, really.
20. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I haven't even decided who I'm tagging yet. :P
21. Bird watcher?
Sometimes, but it's not really a hobby so much as an occasional pastime when I'm bored.
22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person.
23. Do you have any pets?
One red albino cornsnake, who recently stopped starving himself. ^_^
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
What is this, the gossip panel?
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
It varied. I never really settled on one thing.
26. What is your best childhood memory?
Best? Meh, my memories aren't that organized. I do recall biking to the Northwest Racquet Club fondly. All by myself, a couple miles, and then I could have my run of this big athletic club. They had a pool and weight lifting machines, ping pong tables, racquetball rooms... even an indoor track, unless my memory deceives me. Anyway, I loved the place.
27. Are you a cat or dog person?
Eh. I like animals. Both cats and dogs have their problems and awesomenesses. I'll take either, really.
28. Are you married?
29. Always wear your seat belt?
Yep. I don't really feel safe in the car otherwise.
30. Been in a car accident?
Not really, no. Doubt a rear-ending counts, neh?
31. Dirty dishes in the sink when I wake up in the morning?
If there are, they're not mine.
32. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pepperoni (which I can't have anymore) with pineapple. Mmm...
33. Favorite Flower?
I like Forget-Me-Nots, but I don't really have a favorite.
34. Favorite ice cream?
Cake Batter, curse you Calvin College. Sooo tasty!
35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Dun really have one.
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once. I ran a stop sign that was the most faded piece of crap I'd ever seen. They replaced it within the next month, the bastards.
37. From whom did you get your last email?
Er... I think it was from Twitter, telling me some spambot wanted to follow my nonexistent updates.
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
No credit card.
39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Eh, not really.
40. Like your job?
Meh. I volunteer. I just got back from the one I don't really like (the pound). The library's not bad.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals. I don't like it, but I eat it.
42. What was your favorite vacation?
Grandpa and Grandma VA's 50th anniversary got us a week in Cancun. Good times.
43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Er... Must have been my parents. Sunday dinner thing.
44. What are you listening to right now?
Squeakings of the house, birds outside, and the music in my head.
45. What is your favorite color?
46. How many tattoos do you have?
47. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Said to do 25, right? So 25.
48. What time did you finish this quiz?
Why is this not the last question? I'm not done yet...
49. Coffee Drinker?
Nope, I likes my tea.
50. What foods do you dislike?
Did I not answer this question back at the beginning? (checks) Yes, I did. Question 7. Bah.